Gear Shaft Made in China with Forged Tec
|FOB Price:||US $100-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $100-10,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: LD
- Processing Method: Hot Forging and Grinding
- Transport Package: Wooden Package
- Materials: Carbon
- Trademark: LD
- Origin: Laiwu City
A shaft is the component of a mechanical device that transmits rotational motion and power. It is integral to any mechanical system in which power is transmitted from a prime mover, such as an electric motor or an engine, to other rotating parts of the system. There are many examples of mechanical systems incorporating rotating elements that transmit power: gear-type speed reducers, belt or chain drives, conveyors, pumps, fans, agitators, household appliances, lawn maintenance equipment, and parts of a car, power tools, machines around an office or workplace and many types of automation equipment.
Process of gear shafts
3. quenching and tempering treatment (to improve the toughness of the gear shaft and shaft stiffness)
4. fine gear blanks to size
5. if there is keyway on the shaft, you can first process keyway, etc.
7. the tooth surface medium frequency quenching (small gear with high-frequency quenching), quenching hardness HRC48-58 (specific hardness value according to the working conditions, load and other factors)
8. grinding teeth
9. final inspection of finished products
Thanks for your kind attentions!